Celebrating 32 years of helping clients meet their cross-cultural goals
Some highlights of our first three decades include:
- Providing U.S.-based employees of a major Japanese auto maker with tools to improve productivity by addressing communications roadblocks with their Japan-based colleagues.
- Training engineering-focused and business management teams of a major aerospace company on cultural competence with Japan, Mexico, Thailand, Russia, Latin America and China.
- Helping hundreds of U.S., E.U. and Japanese employees of a major Japanese electronics manufacturer to understand their common goals, leading to greater efficiency and faster approval cycles.
- Assisting executives and staff at the headquarters of the same firm with creating a globally effective working environment.
- Facilitating successful negotiations between partners involved in a tri-culture, multi-national $500 million telecommunications venture.
We believe that cross-cultural trainings should be exciting and effective.
They should deal with both big issues and subtleties. Most importantly, they should meet your specific needs.
Since 1985 Rowland & Associates has partnered with a broad range of companies to develop their cross-cultural expertise.
Our passion is forging intercultural business success through heightened insight and agility.
We believe that enterprising steps with exceptional preparation can create robust possibilities and dynamic cross-cultural collaboration.
Our goal is to help companies find lasting solutions to their growing cultural challenges in an increasingly globalized workplace. Our approach is creative, collaborative and comprehensive.
If you are frustrated with one-size-fits all, off-the-shelf trainings you"ve come to the right place!
Call us to find out how we can make a difference: 858.794.9637